Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Now on to the gratitude list.
1. For the sales as of late a real pick up in sales has helped things nicely. It is not that money is the be all end all but a little extra is better.
2. For the fact old chubby dog seems to of perked up yet again. I swear that dog is magic.
3. For this cool weather I love it and all the cozy things it brings along with it.
4. For my friends they make me laugh so much it just makes life more fun.
5. For the feeling of faith that seems to of renewed in me as of late. It may not be for everyone and I in no way wish to push it on others but it is the way for me.
So what are you grateful for today?
Oh the painting below was inspired by a photo I saw on Regretsy I hope it makes you laugh like the sick ducks you know you are.
Monday, October 8, 2012
This has been a really good week most of my spooky stuff is listed and waiting for a new home. This creepy guy above can be found in my shop at https://www.etsy.com/listing/111581355/halloween-goblin and then he can go creep the hell out of someone else. So this time of the year I always feel a little creeped out and sure enough this year is no exception. Things keep getting moved hear bumps. I am sure it is just a giant spider hiding in our attic or something but I like to imagine it is a ghost.
Now on to the photo below. It is one of my new magnets and pendants lines. Always looking towards the future and trying to do new stuff I have started making these. This one is forthe winter and Fall I made just for myself because I loved the image. It is a polish stamp with the cutest little girl on there.
So I told you my bathroom is haunted. Here is the story all the time things keep moving in our bathroom. There is just the two of us here and no pets are allowed in there and it happens fairly often when I am the only one home. I have a shelf with my tiny donkey collection on it because well I like something to entertain me in there and I cannot abide keeping reading material in there it then seems tainted. Any how someone or something keeps moving my donkeys.
My question for you guys is does anyone else have a ghost story?
Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Other things currently cooking are creating a new dining room table we need it to be small as the dining room doubles as a office in my little world. I will show photos as that comes along as well.
My first order of business for October has been to pick out a day to go pumpkin hunting.
Have fun all