fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite Treasure of the week

I am going to do a little post every couple of weeks about just a random favorite belonging.  It helps me to weed out what to keep and what needs to find a new home.  This week it is a aceo sized print that I put up in my bedroom for a artist I love.  It is a bunch of animals having nap time.  The colors and the theme worked great in my bedroom.  The room is also pretty small so little work has a big impact in there.  Any how if you would love to see her wonderful work just go here.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/bluedogrose?ref=usr_faveitems&atr_uid=6323263  I have some other work from her that I still need to get up but for the last few days every time I walk by this I smile.  Anything that makes you smile that often should be a favorite thing.
So show me some of your favorite things
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment