fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Huffington Post and gold penises life really is a bowl of cherries

So this has been just a outstanding week.  First my Jazz up your crap got featured on Buzzfeed.  It was also picked up by various other outlets and my excitement was just ridiculous.  I was even excited when it was picked up in Hungary.  It seems they think I am a bit of a dick but it was funny and I loved that the story made it that far. 
Then yesterday I could not believe my little shop made it on to Huffington Post.  Not only did I get on there but they liked me.  So today I am feverishly working on new things inspired by my recent luck. Here is a link to the article if you would like to see it.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/28/etsy-cappy-sue_n_2567643.html 
Now the little guy above is my newest penis is is a limited edition only four will be made of this set.  If you would like to see Gold Member in my shop here is a link.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/122026912/gold-member-mature-special-edition-penis?
So if you are here and reading this let me stop and say thanks.
Myself I am hoping not to sit around just enjoying this but get to work on my shop now that I have stopped dancing around tossing twizzler in the air.  Off to work I go and have a good day all.
Love
Cappy


1 comment:

  1. So today I am feverishly working on new things inspired by my recent luck. penis enlargement

    ReplyDelete