fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, February 1, 2013

Devil baby and new projects

Devil Baby has already sold but I wanted to share it because I think Devil Baby is going to come visit in some of my other paintings.  Devil baby fits so many things in my life.  My view that this represents most of the people making laws in Arizona.  Mardi Gras is another one.  My own feeling of being Devil Baby so to speak.  This week I just feel really lucky to have my work noticed for both the good and the bad but to know people are seeing it and taking away whatever they like. 
This floating skeletal chick I created yesterday.  I am not sure what is up with her just felt I needed to make it.  I got up in the middle of the night with a urge to paint and this is one of the things I worked on.  What gets you up in the middle of the night. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment