fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, February 25, 2013

Dreaming and writing ignoring the Oscars

This painting you see was inspired by a dream in which I saw the painting.  recently I have noticed my shop is a little dead but what really just makes me happy anyway is that I love the stuff I am creating more so I know that will balance out.  If you would like to see this painting in the shop here ya go.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/124683291/dreaming-skull-bluebird-tree-painting

Spent most of my weekend working on writing.  I keep it in this case and use it when I want to take it to a coffee shop or whatever to make it easy.  Well as you can see my cat thinks it is a really great hiding place.  No I did not put her in there. 

This last thing is just one of several strange pendants I am making these days.  So that is pretty much how I spent my weekend what about you?
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment