fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, February 18, 2013

Popes, dopes and goals

First with the popes.  This is my little love note to the pope.  I have no use for organized religion myself.  I do believe in a God just not in any organized religion I am sharing that because it is part of what shapes my view.  The painting has the pope hiding a child a alter boy under his hat.  I suspect his large hats are used to smuggle in children they wish to defile.  Then hiding a dirty priest under his dress. 
 These are the dopes.  They are my two sweet kitties who also broke one of my favorite mugs today.  Clearly they are happy with themselves. 
This is my goal for today to finish up this set of Star Wars inspired mini people. 
Well I hope your day is as full as mine.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment