fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Welcome Russians

So the other day I noticed my stats on this blog show a large amount of my views are coming from Russia.  I can only assume this means you all are bored over there but none the less I am happy to have you come visit my page.   It really is special to me how the Internet lets us connect to folks all over the world. 
The photo above is one of my newest paintings.  It is of a space ship I have a dream about.  If you would like to see it in the shop here is the link.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/124094580/watercolor-space-ship? 
So I have a question today for everyone.  What is your favorite kind of music and why.  For me it is the old ballads from the 50s and 60s.  I love the swoony quality and they just make me smile.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment