fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Ursula Necklace


So this weekend is pretty much a blur of painting and crafting actually the last few weeks have been.  I have been told to just stick with it because there will come a time I will feel a lack of creative energy.  So far those times have been few and far between.  Right now I feel like I just don't have enough time in the world to make all the things I would like to.  It does not even matter to me if I am selling much or not I simply feel a urgency to create all the things. 
So I am heading back off to have a day off with the husband and then back to the creating fest. 
Lots of love this Monday
Cappy
ps.  If you want this necklace you can nab it here  https://www.etsy.com/listing/126785820/bear-necklace-super-long-the-ursula?

No comments:

Post a Comment