fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Bunny Sighting and lots of new things.

 So last week was great in way of inspiration.  Matter of fact I had so much I forgot to come over and post or do much else.  The little doll you see is named Olive.  I call her that because her base is made from an old olive jar.  Her head I shaped and used a decorative egg for her giant eye.  I love her.  If you would like to see more of her go here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/127646134/cyclops-art-doll-sculpture?ref=shop_home_active
 Then I had the desire to do one of my floral works.  I call them my old flower lady paintings.  Well the first one sold and then two more.  This is my favorite so I am sharing it here.  I thought when making the first one no one is going to want a flowers in black and white painting.  Proof again you should always try to create whatever strikes ya.  The originals are all gone but I am selling prints.  They are here .  https://www.etsy.com/listing/128122643/roses-print?ref=shop_home_active
This last photo is just for fun.  Old chubby dog is awesome and I love her but unless it is a treat she wants to eat she is oblivious to everything.  This photo shows it.  That rabbit often sits closer to her and she never sees it.  yet you can drop a meaty bone at 50 paces and she eagle eyes that bitch.  I hope this all make you laugh and smile. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment