fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Our anniversary and Star Trek trophy

 It has been a while since I posted over here.  It was not a goal.  First I got busy then my old dog got sick and I have been spending great amounts of time with her.  Well above you see my newest offering in the shop.  This is what happens when I get my hands on a old boring trophy.  I am sure some dead guy some place is pissed but hey that happens. 
The above photo is from my fan page on Facebook.  If you would like to follow along there here is a link.  https://www.facebook.com/CappySueCreations It is a post about my wedding anniversary.  It is today.  We have had a ball together so I love to share when it comes around for our friends to come laugh as well.  So this week has been lots of gardening but I promise to be better with my posting.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment