fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tampons and Maxi pads all over the place

Been very busy the last week or so with a couple of custom works and just making and destructing old things.  This photo above is of my mini period plushies.  I hope they make you laugh I snorted a couple of times making them. 
There is something about making these that just lightens up my whole fucking week.  If you want one here is the link about 10 bucks gets you a plushy of your own including shipping local.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/130418120/tampon-and-maxi-pad-plushies?ref=shop_home_active
Beyond this I have been creating new paintings and working around but it is Thursday and I had a long night of crazy ass dreams so I will write something more interesting in the a.m. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment