fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, June 24, 2013

It is all about the clouds today

 As a kid I spent a lot of time outside and when bored I would look to the clouds.  They were an endless source of beauty and inspiration.  Always moving and altering they were so inspiring.  So as an adult I still have an obsession with the clouds.  The photo above is for my own house it is a simple collage photo of some of my favorite cloud prints and well the one in the corner is snow I have a equal love for watching it snow.  The photos below are to show how the clouds inspire me. 
This painting was inspired by the image of clouds below.  It is not exact just what I pull from it.  I hope you all find this interesting and consider doing some cloud work yourself. 

Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment