fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Some days you just straigh break open wide

 My week has been going pretty good.  Earlier in the week I found myself talking with a dear friend about something very private some thing I don't think I have shared with 5 friends in my whole life.  Then I felt that cracking that breaking we all get and you try to pretend it is not happening because lord knows anything is better than facing whatever caused the crack.  So I am over here making tiny shit and listening to Kansas. 
The good thing about this wide open place is it provides a plethora of new creativity  These were made out of the boxes some phone batteries came in. 
So carry on my wayward sons I am off to sewn some Strawberry shortcake pillows.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment