fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, June 10, 2013

Why we need weekends

This is something I have learned from my cats.  As you know cats take all the time off they want.  Well I enjoyed my vacation.  I came back and had a busy week restocking the store.  Getting gifts for my dad for Fathers day all kinds of stuff.  But by the end of the week I was tired.  Now a couple of years ago I would of run around like a jackass not giving myself days off so I could do all the things.  Now however I realize breaks are good and I have even reimposed weekends on myself.  Something about having two consecutive days just for me is rejuvenating more than one here and one there.  So from this cat I learned to take time to smell the roses.  Now I went out and actually smelled my rose bushes he on the other hand is smelling/eating my carrots tops but that is OK I grow them for him.

 This is another kitty teaching me that it is OK to do nothing on your time off.  He loves to just lay there and stare at squat.  I have discovered again that naps when you have time off are not wasted time but in fact time well spent.  So thanks kitty naps are great and I intend to enjoy one any time I want on the weekend.  Turns out if you are tired and just go sleep you feel better who the fuck knew my cat was smarter than me.
This last photo is simply to make you laugh.
Hope you all had a great weekend too.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment