fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Good Saturday and Vagina Dentata and some clouds

 This is already a good day because it is the weekend which means I get to do whatever the hell I want for two days.  The photo above is me playing with some new little plush ornaments I put in the shop.  I love the silhouette of the kitty so I thought I would share it here.  I think this is the day I am going to start on my first big knitting project for me my own super long left over yarn scarf.  Wish me luck and of course I will share the project as I go here. 
 This is my vagina dentata.  It is a work based on my outrage and the warn currently going on to take away women's rights.  This is not the original work it is the print version.  I am making for myself but I may offer prints as well. 
Then I leave you with this it is a photo of clouds.  I have a constant girl boner for clouds and felt these were some pretty ones.  So you have a good weekend too.
Love
Cappy
ps.  The original vagina dentata is available in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment