fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Monsters, going meat free and general crap

Well yesterday was really nice.  Then last night I had some trouble sleeping and got up.  I was sitting on the couch petting the cat when I saw the monster you see above on my wall well just the shapes in the texture.  Then I added the color and stayed up the rest of the night because I really had to make him. 
This morning the husband asked me if I would be up for going meat free so as soon as we run through the meat in the house it is off of eating meat we go.
In other weird news twice in the last to weeks I have been asked to do public speaking type things.  What the hell I do not know but I think the universe is trying to tell me something. 
Love
Cappy
ps.  If you like the beast above you can own him here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/160187644/monster-illustration-upset-monster?ref=shop_home_active

No comments:

Post a Comment