fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Making your own little world

This post is a happy post.  Life is good right now tons of work happy family and I feel a recent renewal in my creative activities.  The photo above is from my alter ego shop I call her Edna Minet.  I used that photo because it was like creating my own little world. 
In this life for me at least it is easy to forget just how simple it is to build your own little worlds.  Sure you need to go out and meet folks who don't live in those worlds but in my view they are great fun and should be embraced as a way to live out whatever runs around in our brains.  So with that in mind I am making our office/art supply storage/dining room into my perfect little world today.
Wish me luck.
Love
Cappy

1 comment: