fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, October 21, 2013

Always a season a head

 So as a crafter with a business you learn very early that you need to create a holiday day or two a head or by the time you have your things ready you don't have them for the holiday.  So here are a couple of things I am working on for myself.  The fabrics above are for a holiday quilt for myself.  I love nothing more than nestling under a warm blanket and watching it snow. 
This second photo is from a miniature diorama work I am trying to make happen.  I love little mobile homes and thought how cute a little winter scene would be.  Now I am thinking of doing a holiday card with this image as well.
So pretty much this is me saying I am enjoying myself and asking what is shaking with you.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment