fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to all

So I want to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving.  I do not know how you celebrate but I know how I do.  Myself I am not real big on the whole pilgrims side of things because well we pretty much destroyed an entire people and their way of life. 
I am however a fan of taking what you can get and having a day off to really soak up the love of family and treat ourselves this time of year when it gets cold and the days are shorter is how I see it.  This is my time to remind myself how very lucky we are to have a roof, money for food and medicines, a family of humans and pets that love us.  That is what my Thanksgiving is and I hope you are all going to enjoy the same thing.  Now off to finish my pecan pie.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment