fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, December 2, 2013

Busting into the holidays like the Koolaid man

 Well the Thanksgiving went off plan I got sick but the good news is I am about it over it and seeing as how we don't sweat the small stuff around here we still had fun.  However this is one of those short holiday seasons so I am preparing to bust in on the holidays like the koolaid man through the wall.  This is one of my most exciting finds to date.  I have a terrible holiday village and I like to add to it every so often.  I found this treasure at the thrift store for 2 bucks it lights up and plays songs.  I am sure by Christmas someone will stab me for pushing the button. 
This is one of the last things I did before I got sick and I thought I would just share it.  Hope you all had a great break and would love to hear your holiday plans.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment