fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

It is calming damn it now meditate

 So everyone is always a little surprised to find out I meditate.  I do it often and because for one I am very scattered and it helps me regroup. My second reason is I have a great love of all things metaphysical despite the actual proven benefits so long as no one is claiming to help you make crystal babies or that bullshit I am happy to look into the other world so to speak.
When I got this giant ass shell my thought was it is calming I need to bring that out more and I think I did. 
The husband saw it and we had this talk about why I meditate which came down to the title for this thread.  So I hope you enjoyed this nonsensical look into my little world.  If you love this shell it is available here.  https://www.etsy.com/listing/175042820/carved-conch-shell-meditative-buddah
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment