fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, January 17, 2014

Monster Balls, Bessie Pease Gutmann and a dirty diaper how shit relates in my world.

 Go on an outing looking for weird things to doctor on and I find these balls.  So I make these lunatics.  And I cannot stop talking about them because mentally I am twelve and they are my balls. 
 Same trip I find this and love it and nab it for my vintage shop.  It is a Bessie Pease Gutmann print.  She did most of her work based of her children which got me thinking on babies.  Oh if you like the work it is available here www.cappysuevintage.etsy.com  anyway then I am looking over supplies and find the baby.
Then this happens.  Well welcome to the hamster wheel that is my brain.  As well this and my balls can be located in my main shop at www.cappysue.etsy. com 
Have a great weekend
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment