fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Five Creepy things this week.

 First we have this childs blanket.   I found the middle section mostly done and added in all the ghost and devil in the mirror and bat.  So for the record I will be the reason that some child some place needs therapy. 
 This faceless lemur.  It is thanks to our new dog.  I love her the lemur does not feel the same way.  Of course he was a sex toy for the cat who despite being fixed loves to hump things so really his life already sucked.
 Snakes.
 My work in progress.  These are two of my current creations.
And then this guy that followed me on Etsy. 
Hope you enjoyed our top five creepy round up.  If you like the snake it is now finished and in the shop.
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment