fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Rainbows and clouds filling my days If this shit keeps up I willbe dancing on hills in a ugly ass skirt.

 This week has been fantastic.  First I made this jewelry box which it is all I can do to  list and not just hide with some candy and hug it.  Then there was a big thing in my family for my husband he got a hard earned promotion because well he is lucky and works like a demon.  He is maybe the person I know in the world with a stronger work ethic than ants at a picnic.  So beaming with pride for him.

Finished this too it is not up in the shop yet but I love the way the colors play.  I also got my first job on a new site.  Things are just going great and I hope they are for you too. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment