fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, March 23, 2014

You and your pubic hair a guide to minding your own bushness

So this last week one of my friends pointed out to me that she was chatting in a group and upon stating her pubic care of choice one of the hags started telling her how to be more authentic and what she should do.  The problem o course being it is her pubic hair and her choice what she does with it.  So to keep everyone out of the business of telling others what to do with their bush I made this little Snatch Guide.  It is available for purchase here https://www.etsy.com/listing/183472217/mature-painting-pubic-hair-and-you-a-a?ref=shop_home_active_5 If you want to bring it home.  I hope this has made you all laugh enjoy your Sunday.
Love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I have to ask, how does somebody become more authentic through pubic hair?

    ReplyDelete