fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, June 2, 2014

And the summer project begins with booze containment

 So the summer project starts with the smallest room I am working on our walk in pantry.  It is the size of a small bathroom and has crappy storage.  So I am adding in some nifty things.  Nice pet doors to keep the dogs out.  A window perch for the cats they love looking out the window in there.  This wine rack and who knows what else I will come up with.  Well any how this is the start the very rough start of my wine rack.  I wanted it to look aged but as you can tell I made it on the cheap using 2x4s. 
 This is it a little farther along.  I made my own stain for it to get just the color I wanted.  Want to know how I made my own stain for about 50 cents well read my next post. 
This is the last photo I finished it.  I aged it great and make it look pretty rough and primitive.  It will be installed in the pantry this week.  I even made the little covers for the screws you see out of polymer clay I painted and played with.  So here for a weekend on and off of work I have my own large exactly as I want wine rack all at a cost of under $12.00    So hope you all had a good weekend. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment