fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, June 20, 2014

So I had a old ugly chair turns art throne


 This is the story of my new chair.  I simply wanted to put it to use and said hey I can do better. 
First thing I did was bought this.  Why this because I wanted a art cave throne to just flat be silly and thrones should be metallic of course. 
 Then I dug out my sad 1970s Rothman chair.  Now the fabric would be great in theory I mean red plush right but it was old and very worn and did not look nice.  The wood also had a lot of damage. 
 This photo shows the age on the fabric better.  It also shows the first layer of metallic paint.  Please ignore the dirt this is out in front of my garage. 
 This is the chair with finished paint.  As you can see I even considered painting the fabric. 
Then this is it all finished.  Not bad for a total cost of under twelve dollars. 
It still needs a touch of straightening but you get the idea. 
Love
Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment